Please review the Community Center Rental Agreement.
Please contact Srini Reddy at firstname.lastname@example.org - (616).485.9980 or any Board Member for more info.
For volunteering opporutunities please contact any the Board Members or the Sub-Committee members and they will help you. We would like to have as many volunteers as we can to make this Upcoming Events a success.
When you are in the Temple, please observe these tips:
- The following guidelines are meant for a very fulfilling visit for all the devotees. Please help us create and maintain the spiritual atmosphere at all times.
- Keep the premises clean at all times. Leave the area clean after you finish a pooja. Throw trash only in designated trash bins.
- No food is allowed inside the Temple except prasadam given by Panditji. Remember this is God’s Home.
- Observe silence when you are in the Temple.
- Respect the privacy and religious sentiments of your fellow devotees.
- Dress modestly.
- While standing in line for Darshan, please wait for your turn.
- Encourage your children to participate in religious activities. Do not allow them to play, run or misbehave in the Temple side.
- Put your cell phones and beepers in silent mode or keep it turned off.
- Make room for other devotees to worship and allow volunteers to clean the premises and prepare for religious functions.
- When performing Archana, please limit names to your immediate family in consideration to others who may be waiting.
- Use foot washing area to wash your feet to keep our temple clean.
- No footwear of any kind is permitted inside the Temple.
- The following exception may be done for devotees with prosthesis only. The prosthesis may be covered with booties for devotees who are able to ambulate or who use wheelchair/scooter.
- Remove crushed lemons or coconuts in the parking lot after Vahana pooja.
- Photographs or videos of the deities are strictly prohibited.
- Do not smoke in and around the Temple premises.
- Handicap parking spaces are reserved for Handicapped Devotees with legal permit only.
- No non-vegetarian food or alcohol is allowed inside the Temple or Community Center and around the temple grounds.
- Please use the community center, if you need to socialize without distracting devotees doing any religious activities in the temple side.
Upcoming Community Events: WMHT & INDIA LINK SUMMER MELA -
What: Summer Mela 2014
When: Sun, Aug 31st 2014
Where: West Michigan Hindu Temple Community Center
Time: 4 pm-8:30pm
Sponsored by:WMHT and IL